Extra Support When You Need It
Assisted Living in Riverside, California
We provide support for residents who need a little extra assistance with life’s daily activities. Personable, compassionate staff members work with each person to customize a daily schedule based on his/her lifestyle and preferences. Simply put, our goal is to help each resident live every day to the fullest.
On our beautiful 221-acre campus, we offer a variety of assisted living apartment options. We are licensed as Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE) with staff specially trained to provide non-medical assistance to seniors. Assisted living is available to residents of Altavita Village and to community residents through direct admission.
With Assisted Living services, you’ll find your independence support in a variety of way. Personal assistance is offered when needed for tasks of everyday living like bathing, dressing andgrooming, to help you lead a health, contented life.
Assisted living residents have access to all community services and amenities in addition to the following supportive services:
- Licensed Nurse Coordinator
- Around-the-clock caregivers
- Single or couple’s apartments with private bath
- All utilities included except phone and Cable-TV services
- Medication supervision/assistance
- Dietary consultant
- Three nutritious meals a day with variety of healthy and delicious menu choices. All day snacks and beverages
- Basic personal care services
- Regular housekeeping
- Personal laundry services and laundry facilities
- Transportation and escort services* for medical appointments and shopping
- 24/7 security and wireless resident call response system
- 24-hour on-site Medical Response Team
- Home-like setting
- An enriching schedule of activities, including exercise classes, lifelong learning, unique excursions and events
- Full-service beauty and barber salons*
- Short-term support with our Respite Program
*Some charges apply
Call 800-729-2999 to learn more about how you or someone you love can benefit from greater independence with assisted living at Altavita Village.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Assisted Living?
Personalized assistance with activities of daily living in the comfort of the resident’s apartment. A full spectrum of services, including fine dining, recreation and cultural pursuits assures an engaging life.
What If My Loved One Needs More Than What’s Provided In Assisted Living?
We offer a “continuum” of care. That means, in addition to assisted living, we provide memory care and skilled nursing. These programs provide round-the-clock support for individuals recovering from illness or injury, or those needing more long-term supervision or support.